Instrumentation Engineering is playing a key role in all the industries for automation and optimisation of production. Keeping this in view, the department of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation has been set up in Satyasai Engineering College.
Our aim is to impart teaching to our students and to groom them as young Instrumentation Engineers who can meet the challenges of the industries in India and the global industrial set up, at large. With this in view, we are providing world class academic and industrial interface for first-hand practical experience of our students.
We are making every effort to install new laboratories to add technological dimension to the infrastructure. Care is being taken to provide extensive training to the students in core areas and other allied fields beyond the course curriculum so that they can think in terms of innovations. Contacts with experts from industries, academic and R&D institutions are being made so as to guide the students and to impart them new generation skills in the area of Instrumentation Engineering.
- To impart technical knowledge to the students to produce competent and well groomed engineers.
- To produce Instrumentation & Automation engineering professionals adequately prepared to meet the requirements of the industry and also face challenges of the society.
- To motivate students and faculty members to acquire more knowledge by engaging themselves in research and innovation.
- To promote academic growth by offering postgraduate programs and research activities.
To become a Centre of Excellence in Education and Research in the field of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering to create excellent facilities for Learning and produce technically competent Instrumentation Engineers by imparting them sound knowledge.
- The main objective of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation engineering program is to educate the rural and urban students by providing conducive academic environment, building solid foundation through teaching of prerequisite courses so as to feel comfortable in learning core subjects and enable them for high levels of creativity, critical thinking, and cohesiveness in team work and outstanding leadership in their careers.
- To prepare graduates with good theoretical background and sound practical knowledge which lead to excellent performance at university examinations and successful professional career.
- To make graduates to innovate, design, simulate, develop and test hardware and software components for offering solution to real life problems.
- The graduates should be able to advance professionally through organized training and self-learning in the major areas such as PLC, SCADA, DCS & Automation.
- The graduates will be involved in professional organizations, formal education opportunities and industry oriented training programs that enhances their ability to become more productive in their place of employment.
- To build strong fundamental knowledge amongst graduates so as to pursue higher education, research and find a suitable place in professional development both in core & software industries.
Students in the Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering program should at the time of their graduation are in possession of -
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, science, and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design and construct a hardware and software system, component, or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints.
- To work in team in laboratory and in multidisciplinary task.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional, social and ethical responsibility.
- To be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the current trends and techniques, modern tools to engage in life-long learning and professional development.
- To demonstrate the Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Graduates are able to participate and succeed in competitive examination like GATE, MAT, IES,NET etc.
- The basic knowledge of control, transform methods, discrete mathematics and applied differential equations in modeling, designing and simulating electronics systems , automations, PLC needed in data transport.
- To use the techniques, skills and modern technical tools necessary for designing, developing electronics devices using sensors.
- Application of circuit analysis and design to building, testing and maintenance of Instrumentation systems.
- Instrumentation Devices & Systems Lab
- Instrumentation Systems & Design lab
- Instrumentation Systems & Simulation Lab
- Project & Simulation Lab